Orginially from Ohio, I went to the big city of New York for about 5 years (mainly for school), and now I am working towards my masters at Cambridge in England. I hope this website gives everyone a taste of what my life is like here... and if nothing else I think you will find it fun and entertaining!!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Bar with Lysandra & Scott

WOW I have been in America for some time now... and have only taken four photos!!!  This is not to say that I am not having a BRILLIANT time though.  I promise to start taking more photos soon though... I am in Cincinnati, Ohio right now with my family... and we cannot leave home... you actually will get arrested if you are caught driving right now!!! Can you believe it??? We got about 12 inches of snow.  But anyway here are some photos from when I was in NY.  I had a wonderful evening eating at Vegetarian's Paradise 2.... yummmm mango chicken.... and then hanging out with people at some bar... here we are at the bar...



hehe Lysandra is not an alchy... she swears!!!




Zion!!! Corona bottle blocked Lysandra's face!!!




Oh by the way... meet Lysandra and the infamous Zion.




And a wonderful (completely unflattering) photo of Scott and me.




hehe ok so yah Santa seems to have vomitted in NY more than normal too!!! AHHHHH Santa!!! Stoooooooooop!!! Awww I miss Rachel ;) and Shoop and Ness and Taty and everyone!!!! Merry X-mas... Happy Holidays... and a healthy and happy new years.... oh but I will re-wish you all that later.


Hugs,


Diana :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?