Orginially from Ohio, I went to the big city of New York for about 5 years (mainly for school), and now I am working towards my masters at Cambridge in England. I hope this website gives everyone a taste of what my life is like here... and if nothing else I think you will find it fun and entertaining!!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Uniform Pav

Lots happened today!! The Clare Sprints race began today, and my boat is trying to win the plate (as opposed to the cup haha).  We totally creamed New Hall in our first race, so we went on to the second race against Caius.  Caius has a reputation of being really quite good because they have tons of money which buys them awesome personal coaches and such... but we still beat them :)... we were neck-in-neck most of the way until we passed under the blue bridge when our cox (Greg) said "this is where we will take them over Churchill!!!!" or something to that effect... and we just completely passed Caius.  Colin gets the best Churchillian man of the day award for coming out and supporting us and cheering us on... and for taking photos which he will give to me to post here for everyone of our amazing team!!  Then we came back to college and showered up and went to a curry restaraunt... hehe although we all know my opinion of curry, so I ate before we went out.  Then we went back to the pav to see all of our friends... and the pav theme for the MCR was uniforms... and the pav theme for the JCR was fetish... so keep that in mind when viewing the photos. 



Dani had such an adorable outfit tonight!! Although here I am trying out her hat... I think it might just suit her better hehe.




Our two drunken sailors behind the bar...




hehe this photo is just fantastic!!!!




In case anyone did not know... Adam is finally back!!!




Helen was quite in the spirit with her fashion police costume.




Yet another sailor with an army girl.




Woaaaah... scary... why is Willy sleeping on the stairs??




What a wonderful self-portrait.... ummm I mean self-photo...




Eva came to join us on the MCR stair... the uppermost stair :)




A crazy JCR guy with quite an original costume... where else in the world would someone use GAP bags to make a HUGE condom?




I decided it might be more interesting to take a photo from a different viewpoint of all of the MCR members on "our" stair.




There were so many MCR people out tonight, that we could not even fit in just one picture.




Shoop with Greg (our amazing... yet violent... cox from today)...




Here is a frontal view of the MCR stair-watchers.




Good times on the dance floor.




Ahhh there we go... now we have all of Monique's head in the picture.




hehe as per a special request... I took this photo after being recruited from on the dance floor...




Dan and Helen were quite a wonderful dancing duo tonight.




Uh oh Shoop.... I never got a picture of you and Dan at the pav tonight... now we have ruined our weekly tradition...




I LOVED Dani's jacket... I give her the fashion award for tonight's pav...




Stephanie and her visiting friend from the States.




We don't need boys to dance... its so much more fun with just the girls :)




Uh oh Dan... beware... looks like Shoop may be starting a new weekly tradition.




Sir Winston watching over the pav hahaha...




Justin and his fiancee Helen... so nice to finally meet her!!




hehe this special photo is brought to you by an anonymous photographer who took over my camera and thought the viewers of this site would like this perspective... any feedback / comments please write in my guestbook!!!




Everyone seems to have gotten worn out early tonight.



And now I am off to bed for our semi-finalist rowing competition tomorrow afternoon... wish me luck... send me good vibes... come watch us race and take pictures for this website... I can lend you my camera if you need one!!!! 


Hugs,


Diana :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?